SELF MANAGED SUPER FUNDS
At Goodall & Co, we are committed to the benefits you may obtain from the operation of a Self Managed Super Fund (SMSF). These benefits, which make SMSFs the fastest growing sector for retirement savings, are as follows:
- Cost Savings
- Freedom to invest direct in cash accounts, property and shares
- Personal control of your retirement savings
- Pension Planning
- Asset Protection
- Easy to set up and operate
- Tax Advantages and Benefits
- Transparency of investments, costs, and administration
- Up to 4 family members per fund
- Borrowing for residential and commercial property
At Goodall & Co, we can guide your through all of the steps to establish your own SMSF, from rollover of your existing superannuation, to ongoing investment advice and administration.
If you would like to find out how a SMSF may be of benefit to you, or advice on superannuation, please call our Office to speak to one of our advisers.
Goodall & Co can provide SMSF audit services for your fund at a fixed price basis starting from $320 plus GST